Creating a New Contract - Renewal Wizard
To create a new contract using the installation system renewal wizard, complete the following process.
- Click on the Installation Activity icon for the record you wish to renew within the Installation Module
- Click on New Contract to start the Renewal Wizard.
- Select a Standard Service Level - If you have not set them up yet for this system type (i.e you have none displayed) Click the Add/Edit button to add them first.
- Check and edit if need-be the contract then press Next until the wizard is complete.
- After completing the wizard, check your new contract details (you can scroll across all contract history using the arrows).
- Check your services outstanding on the contract and next service dates are correct.
- Press Save to save the contract to the database.
- Note that your contract start and end dates have been updated.
- Note that your Next Service date has a date and a schedule button indicating this is now available to be scheduled for an engineer visit .
To understand the next steps - how to schedule the service visit watch the following video >>>> Booking a Service Visit
NB. There are other ways to create contracts after the first contract is created for a system using the Convert Live process in the Installations module/ Renewal Manager or the Batch Renewal process in the Renewal Manager.
Step 5 , Step 6, Step 7
Step 8 and Step 9
Creating a New Contract - Batch Renewal
Contracts can be created in batch within the Renewal Manager. This process will convert the Offer contract for all selected records to live contracts. STEPS Select the records you wish to create contracts for. Click on the Batch Renew icon. Click on ...
Creating a New Contract - Convert to Live
An installation will have an Offer Contract which can be Converted to Live where there has previously been a contract created. I The Convert to Live action will use the Offer contract details to generate a live contract. The offer contract details ...
Delete a Service Agreement Contract
If you wish to delete a contract follow these steps. 1. Select the Installation and click on the Installation Activity icon to view the contracts/service history. 2. Ensure you understand the contract history and select the correct contract that you ...
Editing the Start Date of a contract
To change your contract start and end dates complete the following steps: When you edit the start date of your contract adjacent to the offer contract ( which is normally your current one) unless you have pre-renewed one in the future, that also ...
Cancel/Adjust services due on a contract
There may be cases where you want to cancel or adjust out a number of services at the start of a contract but maintain the rest of the scheduled dates according to the contract. An example of when this may be appropriate is when you add a ...